After the 2020 elections, some of our clients have expressed concerns about the future of the real estate industry.
You know we avoid discussing politics unless it affects real estate directly. And since every administration change inevitably affects the industry, we feel like this is an important topic to address at this moment.
We know some people are worried about what the incoming Biden administration means for real estate. The most burning questions usually include the evection moratorium and the future of the 1031 exchange.
And even though we understand where that feeling might be coming from – Steve and I firmly believe there’s no cause for alarm.
Steve and I are confident that real estate will continue to be the number one form of investing and wealth-building for a long, long time!
We’re basing our opinion on historical and political facts, official government statistics, and data from the field.
These are all things we’ll be discussing today, so stick around!
- The concerns about the future of the real estate industry (2:56)
- How does the COVID crisis amplify this particular issue? (4:39)
- Addressing concerns regarding the evictions moratorium (6:36)
- Why single-family properties are performing great despite the COVID crisis (11:50)
- The trends causing the high demand for single-family properties (13:49)
- Why real estate investors cannot operate from a place of fear (16:41)
- Is the new Biden administration going to shut down the 1031 exchange? (19:17)
- Why we believe real estate will always be the best option for generating wealth (22:11)
- Real estate investment trends and opportunities to look forward to in 2021 (27:29)
“There are lots of executives moving out of these high-tax states, and moving to the center of the country.” – Kevin Clayson
“Fear will always frustrate your ability to create.” – Kevin Clayson
“The vast majority of all renters continued to pay their rent because it was the right thing to do.” – Steve Earl
“I feel pretty confident that the benefits that we’ve enjoyed for decades will be continued to be enjoyed for a long, long time.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!