Many of our listeners share this one big concern about investing in real estate.
We recently got some interesting feedback, and what people commonly see as the biggest challenge of investing is not having enough money to purchase a property.
Now, I get that most Americans don’t just have $50k lying around in their bank account doing nothing. But if that’s the only reason you still haven’t started replacing your income with real estate, I’ve got to tell you – it’s not good enough.
That doesn’t mean everyone will be able to jump in the game right away and start buying properties right off the bat.
You may need to do a little bit of saving, or maybe you need to work on your credit score…
But there’s ALWAYS something you can do to get on the right path that will guide you to becoming a property owner.
This week, Steve and I will talk about our simple strategy for getting in the game that works even if you don’t have a lot of money saved up.
We’re going to explore different variations of this easy, straightforward, yet practical approach while underlining the sacrifices that come with each scenario.
After this episode, you should feel a lot closer to the possibility of owning multiple properties and income replacement through real estate.
And in case you have any specific questions you’d like us to go over, feel free to reach out through our website. We’re always just a phone call away!
- The most common challenge people have with investing in real estate (2:29)
- Is there an easy approach for getting into real estate? (4:37)
- How can purchasing a primary residence be the first step to replacing your income with real estate? (6:40)
- How to avoid paying for capital gains tax (9:06)
- Alternative scenarios for starting with real estate investing using this approach (10:10)
- What are the sacrifices that come with this method of investing? (12:54)
- The fundamental fact about renting out your properties (14:52)
- The story of how Steve bought his first property (17:30)
- My story of buying my first property (19:18)
- Some more variations of this strategy with different sacrifices (21:41)
- It’s all about utilizing the tools and the rules (24:30)
“You can’t go buy a stock and then live in the stock.” – Kevin Clayson
“We’re talking about utilizing the tools and the rules to get in the game, to get on base, and then to leverage them to advance bases and start to score some runs.” – Kevin Clayson
“It all begins with that first property. Just getting to that first one as a primary residence.” – Steve Earl
“When you purchase a property and you’re planning to rent it out, the bottom line is, the individuals who are renting your property – they’re paying for your mortgage for you.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Check out our new DFY Refinance Investment Tool (FREE): VISIT HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!