With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we dedicate this episode to discussing a topic very near and dear to my heart – gratitude.
Years ago, I set out to write a book on this very subject. As I was going through some deeply challenging times, the word itself just came to me out of nowhere!
I literally felt compelled to write a book about gratitude, and the question I wanted to answer was pretty straightforward.
And so I went on this long, incredible journey, where after a lot of research and soul-searching, I ended up completely reinventing my perspective on everyday life.
Tune into this episode as I take on the guest role and share my philosophy on gratitude. I’ll show you how you can summon it at literally ANY moment in life – just like a simple FLIP of a switch!
We’re also going to discuss how showing gratitude when experiencing real estate investing challenges can actually help you get better results.
As a gift and a thank you for all of your amazing support, we’ve set up a page where you’ll be able to download my full audiobook “FLIP the Gratitude Switch” – totally free!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!
- Introducing our special guest for this week – Kevin Clayson! (1:11)
- How I ended up writing a book about gratitude (3:42)
- My story of hitting rock bottom (7:48)
- Why I think spreading this message of gratitude is so important (10:58)
- The story behind naming the book (“FLIP the Gratitude Switch”) (14:01)
- What I discovered while experiencing some of the lowest of lows of my life (18:03)
- How can gratitude improve your real estate results? (24:19)
- Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! (34:23)
“You don’t have to change the actual real estate, but by shifting the way you view it, it shifts your attitude and your overall ability to problem-solve.” – Kevin Clayson
“By flipping the gratitude switch inside of little things that happen on a daily basis we can become predisposed to joy.” – Kevin Clayson
“As far as our clients go – it’s pretty fun to attract like-minded people.” – Steve Earl
“I hope each of you who are listening knows how much gratitude both Kevin and I have for you. We hope you have a tremendous and wonderful Thanksgiving!” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
- Listen to my audiobook “FLIP the Gratitude Switch” for FREE: DOWNLOAD HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!