We’re all involved in real estate in some shape or form. Whether we’re making money from it, or making somebody else money, we all have a role to play.
There’s simply no way around it. Or, as Steve likes to put it…
With that in mind, it’s not surprising people find it a naturally appealing form of investing. But there’s one thing we learn along the way – real estate investing is challenging.
So if you’re looking to have it done for you, you need to find reliable people to partner up with. There are many turnkey companies out there who can help do the heavy lifting for you, but how do you choose the right one?
This is not an easy task. Not everyone is great at what they do, and unfortunately, some are even going to work against your best interest.
If you’re going to put your hard-earned money into someone else’s hands, you have to know you can trust them. The best course of action would be to do some investigating and we want to give you a few shortcuts to help you do it efficiently.
Today, we’re going to share a list of questions that will help you evaluate turnkey companies and pick the right one for you.
We want to help you replace your income and knowing how to find great real estate vendors will hopefully go a long way on your journey.
- Why do all roads lead to real estate? (2:11)
- What is a turnkey real estate company? (3:49)
- How to pick the right turnkey company (5:26)
- Things you can learn about a business from looking at Google Reviews (5:41)
- A great question to ask companies you’re thinking about working with (10:15)
- Things you can learn from a company’s track record (16:53)
- Why you need to analyze any economy track records (20:28)
- Our two cents on the topic of failure (22:37)
- A short little league anecdote about reacting to failure (27:30)
- Individual vs. multiple market turnkey companies (29:58)
- The advantages of working with companies that have a custom approach (32:08)
- What are the biggest challenges of real estate investing? (33:41)
- A recap of the key steps for finding great real estate vendors (35:46)
“This whole concept of replacing your income… It’s not just one property and done.” – Kevin Clayson
“You want others to make money but they should be making money by providing more value then what they’re asking for in return.” – Kevin Clayson
“The name of the game in real estate is disclosure.” – Steve Earl
“Buying the property is the easy part… The success of your property happens after you’ve made the purchase.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!