“Real Estate does not change value on a whim, because the public opinion sways one way or the other.” – Kevin Clayson
In today’s episode, Kevin and Steve dive deep into why real estate always wins. They’ll talk about why it’s considered to be the best investment for your money.
With such unpredictability in the investment markets in the last 18 months, it has brought into light why real estate is still considered one of the safest and profitable investments in the market today.
Consistently it proves to be more reliable and predictable than
And even more profitable than 401k systems.
Kevin and Steve examine the multifaceted nature of real estate, and how each of them can work on its own, or simultaneously to maximize profits from your investment.
Everything you need to know about why real estate always wins is right here!
Make sure to check it out!
- Intro (00:00)
- Why you shouldn’t aim for perfection (07:21)
- Why you need a system to scale (10:56)
- Similarities of real estate and baseball (11:43)
- Why real estate is better than stocks (15:28)
- Why leverage is so valuable (18:19)
- Real estate vs 401k (21:22)
- Why you need data-driven decisions (23:29)
- Aiming for the ‘singles’ vs ‘home-runs’ (24:10)
- Episode wrap-up (36:40)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!