“If you’re a prepared buyer, it’s always a good time to buy.” -Kevin Clayson
Today’s episode is about the difference between market value, asking price, and appraised value.
In this unique and brand-new market situation, all three values may differ, but they would all align in a “normal” market. We discuss how to look at these various values and their impact on an individual’s purchasing power right now.
We are sure that this can make a difference in your life. If you understand the market, you can invest and make your moves without fear. In that lies the importance of going beyond the standard industry practices and following a more practical approach to real estate (one that gets you better results and more freedom).
In principle and philosophically, real estate can help to replace one’s income bit by bit over time. It can work for you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, even when you don’t think about it.
And so, the more you understand it, the more you can benefit from it.
- Introduction (0:00)
- There’s a need for more prepared buyers (4:50)
- A property’s worth is whatever someone is willing to pay (7:35)
- Some people are even paying above the asking price (15:14)
- If you’re a prepared buyer, it’s always a good time to buy (24:13)
- If you understand the market, you can invest without fear (25:41)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!