For today’s episode, Steve and I wanted to dedicate some time to discuss our income replacement philosophy a bit deeper.
We believe our approach of replacing your income one property at a time is unique. One of the things we love most about it is that it can be adapted and planned out to fit ANY individual situation perfectly.
What you want to accomplish and where you are financially, will shape your journey. Two crucial factors, both of which considered in our approach.
Still, there IS something universal for everyone across the board. Income replacement needs to be considered in the long term.The actual length of the journey will vary, but we need to accept it’s kind of a marathon…
And today, we’re going to use this marathon analogy to explain the various aspects of our philosophy.
Hopefully, after this episode, you will all have a much more delicate understanding of why we do what we do here at Done For You.
One last thing before we get into the show…
We’re also starting a free monthly webinar series, so make sure to check out our website for more information!
This month’s topic:
Sharpening Your Mindset For An Exceptional 2021: http://dfy-webinar.com/
Enjoy the episode!
- Taking a closer look at our income replacement philosophy (2:41)
- How does your particular situation shape your income replacement strategy? (+ Examples) (6:09)
- Income replacement is ALWAYS considered in the long term (9:39)
- The legacy building aspect of replacing your income (13:27)
- What does it mean to be wealthy? (15:13)
- How can leveraging boost your income replacement strategy? (18:22)
- How to calculate your goals (21:36)
- Why is replacing your income much like running a marathon? (24:48)
- The importance of discipline for replacing your income (27:01)
- What is YOUR strategy? (29:22)
- Why we firmly believe real estate is the BEST way for replacing your income (31:37)
- An invitation to join our FREE Done For You Webinar (35:22)
“When you know what the plan is – it changes everything!” – Kevin Clayson
“When we look at income replacement, we need to acknowledge that it’s a bit of a marathon.” – Kevin Clayson
“If you’re young enough, the idea isn’t to replace your income today – it’s to replace it tomorrow.” – Steve Earl
“This is not get-rich-quick, this is get-rich-slow.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!