A couple of weeks ago, we did our first ever market spotlight, and the engagement for that particular show was through the roof!
So for this week, Steve and I are delighted to introduce yet another one of our team members from the field – Morgan Tate.
Morgan comes from a long line of real estate professionals and he specializes in property management. He’s lived in Memphis his whole life, and over the last six years, he has managed close to 600 properties for Done For You Real Estate.
We love working with Morgan, our clients absolutely adore him, and today, he’s going to share his thoughts on some of the most burning questions about property management.
Join us for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes glimpse into the everyday life of a full-time property manager.
We’ll take a closer look at the Memphis real estate market, unveil strategies and techniques for picking the right tenant, and discuss everything that goes into providing an exceptional property management experience.
- Introducing another one of our members in the field – Morgan Tate (1:54)
- Morgan’s background in real estate (4:49)
- The mark of a good property manager (7:38)
- How to provide an outstanding service in the world of property management (11:16)
- How has the COVID-19 outbreak affected property management? (16:14)
- What to expect from the Memphis real estate market in days to come (22:13)
- What do property managers look for in a tenant? (25:58)
- Morgan’s favorite thing about property management (28:18)
- Closing thoughts from Morgan, Steve, and myself (35:37)
“Keeping that personal, good relationship with the tenants is just as important as my relationship with the owners.” – Morgan Tate
“You hear on the news about the tenants, but you also have to think about the owners. We’ve had owners that lost their jobs.” – Morgan Tate
“Having a good property manager can make all the difference in the world for your investment.” – Kevin Clayson
“Buying the property is the easy part. It’s owning and managing your purchase that makes or breaks your investment.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!