In today’s episode, we discuss some of the thoughts and principles that will help investors make the most of their relationship with their property manager.
“Property managers love our clients because we provide them with a high-quality product.” -Kevin Clayson
The property management companies that we work with genuinely care about the property, our clients’ experience, and their goal is to make money on the property and that our clients are happy.
However, not every real estate investor goes through the same experience. Many people go and try to find a property manager, somebody that can rent the home out. The issues start because they don’t interview that property manager and find out the best way to work with them or how they will communicate with you and you with them.
Just like communication, there are other things we can do to get the most out of our property management experience, and we want to talk a little bit about that today.
- Good property management makes properties profitable (9:56)
- Why good communication with your property manager is essential (14:34)
- Every property management company has different personalities (19:41)
- Understanding how economic incentivization drives property managers (25:48)
- Develop a good relationship with your property manager (29:11)
- Episode wrap-up (32:14)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!