I’m sure you’ve encountered some online ads from the so-called real estate “gurus”.
They usually brag about how much money they have, flashing wads of cash in your face, or showing off expensive sports cars…
All while promising their method will turn you into a real estate millionaire.
But is that really what being a millionaire is all about?
It’s true that real estate investing CAN help you become a millionaire. In fact, if you do it the right way – you WILL become a millionaire.
But you shouldn’t let the fake gurus define the kind of millionaire you want to be. You are the one that needs to decide what that means for you.
Are you focusing on high amounts of cash flow? Or is it about owning numerous valuable properties? Something else entirely? And how does any of it contribute to your goals and desired lifestyle?
Finding these answers is a great exercise, and today, we’re going to go through it together!
Steve and I will share our preferred definitions and point out the nuances between various real estate investing mindsets.
We hope you enjoy this episode!
- What it means to be a REAL real estate millionaire (1:29)
- Protect yourself from fake gurus! (3:33)
- Different definitions of being a real estate millionaire (7:12)
- What is a 1031 exchange, and how it could change in the future? (10:53)
- Why we’re such huge believers in real estate (14:25)
- Quantitative vs. qualitative approach to being a real estate millionaire (17:06)
- Financial freedom over any particular number (22:30)
- Find a definition that works best for you (25:16)
- Merry Christmas, everyone! (30:31)
“What we would like for you to achieve, is that millionaire mindset.” – Kevin Clayson
“For most people, when we want to achieve real estate millions, we think that we’re attaining some level of financial freedom.” – Kevin Clayson
“Obviously, we’re big believers in real estate. Especially when done properly!” – Steve Earl
“For us, it’s more about that freedom than it is about any particular number.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!