We’re back, everyone!
And in the first episode of 2021, we’ve prepared a very special treat for you. Today’s episode features two awesome guests, and they’re here to help us break down the exciting topic of self directed IRAs.
Please help us welcome Mat Sorensen and Nathan Larsen!
Mat is the foremost expert on the topic of self directed IRAs. He literally wrote a handbook on it! We’ve known each other for a long time, we’ve had tremendous success working together, and I’m really excited to have him on the show.
We’re also joined by one of our very own! Nathan Larsen is the Vice President of Client Fulfillment at Done For You Real Estate. He’s the one holding our clients by the hand through the transaction process, and he’s got a thorough understanding of what clients want to know about self directed IRAs.
Get ready because, in the next 50 or so minutes, you’re going to hear everything you’ve ever wanted to know about self directed IRAs – and then some!
- Introducing Mat Sorensen and Nathan Larsen (1:07)
- What is a self directed IRA? (9:14)
- What are some of the limitations of self directed IRAs? (14:09)
- The two things you should know before creating a self directed IRA (19:19)
- The advantages of setting up an IRA LLC (22:46)
- The biggest mistakes people make with self directed IRAs (30:51)
- Is it possible to have a self directed Roth IRA? (36:42)
- What the future holds for self directed IRAs (42:04)
- One of Mat’s biggest tips about real estate investing (46:29)
“Take action, but educate yourself!” – Mat Sorensen
“You’re not going to find the perfect property and hit a home run the first time up.” – Mat Sorensen
“It’s pretty hard to lose money on single-family rentals.” – Mat Sorensen
“It’s not rocket science. I like to tell clients it’s like learning a new board game.” – Mat Sorensen
- Connect with Mat: email@example.com
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!