DFY Partnership – DFY is willing to partner (in the form of an LLC) with one or more individuals in which they use their resources to purchase one or more investment properties
A Partnership Consists of The Following:
- Managing partner – Usually DFY. Will oversee and manage the initial buying process and then work with the PMC to oversee the property after purchase. They will also provide updates in the form of quarterly reports on the partnership’s assets on a quarterly basis.
- Cash Partner – an individual who will fund the property purchase(s) with cash from their personal resources.
- Credit Partner – an individual who will utilize their credit to obtain financing for the purchase of the investment properties.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Appropriately identify clients who may be interested in a partnership either as a credit or cash partner and tee them up to move forward.
- Determine if they can either qualify for lending and/or have the funds ready and available to invest. Minimum of 75k to be a cash partner.
- Explain the basics of how a partnership works. Make sure they understand the basics of each partner’s responsibilities and how seasoning of funds will work if needed.
- If they are interested and would like to find out more detailed information the AE will schedule an appointment with the client and Steve (AE to attend) to further discuss the process and operating agreement.
- AE will act as liaison for the partnership in much the same way you will help with a client who is purchasing a property.
- You will follow up with Steve, who will be the person deciding upon the property and where and what to purchase.
2022 AE Partnership Incentive
- Goal of one partnership each month per AE.
- If the AE can help identify and facilitate a partnership (property closed for the partnership) there will be a $500.00 bonus paid in addition to normal revenue numbers.
- If the AE can facilitate a partnership in the following consecutive (2nd) month, then there will be a $750.00 bonus paid in addition to normal revenue numbers.
- If the AE can facilitate a partnership in the following 3rd consecutive month, then there will be a $1000.00 bonus paid in addition to normal revenue numbers.
- If there is month with no partnership purchase closing, then the bonus resets to $500.00.