In today’s episode, we interview our team on the ground in Oklahoma City again, and we get an update on how it’s going and how great it’s going.
“From an appreciation standpoint, the market looks very, very strong in Oklahoma City.” – Steve Earl
Steve Earl is in Oklahoma City right now, with our team members, Gary and Preston Norris.
They are going to:
- Run us through the numbers and what the cash flows are looking like
- Discuss what the property purchase prices are looking like
- Share what the market is looking like on the ground
- Discuss the differentiating factors of why we’re able to go and find incredible deals
- Give us some other really cool market updates and information about Oklahoma City
You guys are not going to want to miss this episode. So stay tuned.
This is one that you’re going to love.
- Introduction to the OKC Update (0:00)
- Property prices, rent ranges, and more (10:23)
- Data insights, proformas, and the vetting process (15:16)
- New construction is an option here (24:10)
- Why Oklahoma City is a hot market (28:52)
- “You want to own supply, where demand is high” (32:10)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!